Just realised that I'd made no formal announcement here concerning the update of CharleyFox
's 3D version of Krystal. Most of those using her are probably already aware, but for those who aren't ....
She's up to version 1.3 now. Highlights include the following:
* Improved shoulder and leg legging for more realistic posing
* Integrated V4/G2-style magnet deformers, with Python script and magnetise pose
* New head and body morphs
* Joint-offset dials for improved compatibility with V4, M4, and A3 poses
* Posable whiskers, for characters that need them
* Updated DAZ|Studio material support
* Support for Studio's level-of-detail (LOD) feature
* Updated DMC file for Mimic and Studio lipsync
* Relevant updates to all conformers
I've also made a few additions to her wardrobe.
All files can currently be downloaded from my Poser website: littledragon.francemi.net
My thanks again to Francemi for providing hosting services, to Spirit Wolf 448 for having generously mirrored the original files on his site for the past year and a half, and to CharleyFox, of course, for sharing his creation with the Poser community.